Saturday, December 9, 2017

I Can Truly Rely On St. Anthony

I can truly rely on St. Anthony to help me find lost objects. It is so comforting. I had bought a birthday present for a dear friend, a small scarf that I knew she would love, and I put it away. The day before the party, I couldn’t find it. I looked everywhere that I thought I might have tucked a small scarf for safekeeping. My next step would have been to ransack all the drawers and shelves in my dressing room. Suddenly, a quiet voice in my head reminded me of St. Anthony. I became calm. I went to my bedroom and prayed for his help. It could not have been more than a minute later that I pictured myself hanging the scarf on a hanger to keep it smooth. Thank you, St. Anthony, for these small miracles.

Thank you J.B. for your comforting story of St. Anthony's help in your life. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog for others to read~