Tuesday, November 7, 2017

They Said Pray To Saint Anthony

I have been so stressed out for 3 days looking for my car keys, worried that I threw them out in the garbage. I told my neighbors 3 days ago and they asked me this morning, did you find your keys? I said no, but I'm going to check for the 21st. time :).. they said pray to Saint Anthony. I got on my knees prayed and went straight to my room... started on one corner and decided to go straight to the drawer that I already went through of my clothes, and took each item out. Little to behold I prayed and kept focus on my keys and there it was, my car keys :) I yelled Saint Anthony:.. and started to cry... said the thank you prayer, and I am going to look for a shrine of him to go give a prayer in NJ .. that's my next goal. But wanted to share this story...

Thank you A.A. for your great story of St. Anthony's help in finding your much needed keys. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will share it on our blog~