Monday, November 27, 2017

My IPhone Has Been Found

I just came from morning Mass and boarded the bus to go to work. Upon reaching downtown, I got off the bus and reached for my phone in my purse to check what time the next bus is arriving. I realized, I didn’t have my phone inside my purse. I thoroughly searched for it but it was gone. While I was on board the next bus to work, I remembered Saint Anthony and I prayed and sought his help so my phone will be found. When I got to work, I remembered to check my IPad and click on the “Find my IPhone” app. I got an email shortly that my IPhone has been found. The app indicated the exact spot where my phone was located. After about close to two hours after it got lost, I finally had my phone back! It turned out, I did not notice it fell down when I ran to cross the street to catch the bus! Now here’s the amazing part of the story! My phone fell down in a very visible part of the road. It makes me wonder why nobody ever spotted it while it was laying there on that side of the road where it fell off. I’m sure it was through Saint Anthony’s intercession that I found my phone!

Thank you E.G.M. for your wonderful story of St. Anthony's help in finding your lost phone. Have a St. Anthony lost & found story of your own to share? Email it to us to share with others~