Thursday, August 31, 2017

I Thank You With All My Heart

Dear St. Anthony,
I thank you with all my heart for the help you have given me. Not just for this job but for many things over the years. You are always a good friend and a good listener and I am sincerely grateful for your intercession and help. I said the prayer I found on this website only twice and the very next day I was called to a contract job, hoping it would become permanent. Yesterday, almost three months later, I heard that my job has now become permanent. I knew when I was called so quickly after asking for your intercession that I had a good chance and was quietly confident that I would secure this wonderful employment. Your help in the past gave me confidence and helped me to remain hopeful while waiting all this time. I have tears of joy and gratitude as I type this acknowledgement and my wish is for others to be inspired to pray for your intercession and to acknowledge you as a great Saint. St. Anthony, I let people know how good you are so that God will be glorified through your intercession and good works, and I will always love you and be most grateful.
With loving thanks,
E.O.