Friday, June 30, 2017

Lost And Found Passports

With the onset of Summer, we tend to get more stories of lost and found passports. Here are a couple of recent ones~

My brother looked everywhere for his passport - he was unable to get an appointment at the passport office for a renewal and we were due to travel within the week. After searching for 24 hours we said a prayer to Saint Anthony and located the passport within 5 minutes of the prayer, a little miracle. Thank you so much St. Anthony. ~A.T.

Thank you Saint Anthony! While trying to renew my husband's and my passport, our old passports were also required by the office. But I just didn't know where I had kept them. I read on the Internet that St Anthony helps find lost things and so I prayed to him. Miraculously the old passports were found within 2 days from an old bag. Thank you once again St. Anthony. ~M.M.

Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog.