Tuesday, June 13, 2017

How Incredibly Blessed

I was at our cabin in the mountains when I suddenly felt something startling - my antique diamond had fallen out of it's setting. I had no idea when or where. I searched all over the cabin and assumed it went down the drain when I washed my hands. I searched through garbage cans, in and under the bed, every step I remembered taking. I went outside and checked around the cabin, in the car, panic setting in. I was so stunned that I couldn't even breathe. I stopped in my tracks and said a prayer to Saint Anthony and to God, thinking if it was possible, my diamond would be found. Suddenly, two receipts fell out of my left pocket. I remembered walking outside and those same two receipts had fallen out onto the ground in a particular spot. I went outside one more time and there was my diamond in the dirt, exactly where those two receipts had fallen out. I couldn't believe how happy it made me and how incredibly blessed I was in that moment. God is good.

Thank you so much J.S. for your beautiful story, on this the Feast of Saint Anthony. This year is falls on his special day - Tuesday. May all of our readers be especially blessed and interceded for by our beloved Saint Anthony of Padua - Good St. Anthony, pray for us~~