Saturday, June 24, 2017

As If It Was Put There

I'm so grateful, I'm so grateful!!! My husband's wedding ring had been missing for 3 months - I recited prayers, praying first to Jesus, and to the Father. I recited prayers and went through our home. I know I checked every place, including the pockets of every coat or jacket before. First my missing pendant appeared; I was shocked and tears rolled. I wasn't done yet. "St. Anthony", I said, "this is the big one, can you help me please? We made a covenant with God on our wedding date. Please help me." I recited the prayer. I went back to the closet, and found my husband's ring in the third jacket in. As if it was put there. I broke down in gratitude, said my Prayers of Thanksgiving and The Creed. Thank you for blessing us Saint Anthony. Thank you Jesus, I remain your humble servant!

Thank you C.R. for your beautiful story of St. Anthony's help. Have a story of your own to share with our readers? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog to inspire others to pray for Saint Anthony's intersession.