Friday, April 14, 2017

I Could Have Lost It Anywhere

I had lost something very dear to me. It was an earring that I had gotten from my husband for our anniversary. I looked everywhere for it, but I could not find it. I prayed to Saint Anthony everyday for the past week. I finally got a chance to look in my car today (we had a very bad snowstorm right after I lost my earring.) I had only been searching a very short while and after I moved my car seat forward I found it! I could not believe it, I thought it was lost forever. I know St. Anthony helped me find it. To me this was truly miraculous, because I could have lost it anywhere. It's safely back with its mate. Thank you St. Anthony for answering my prayers! God Bless! Sincerely, C.W.

Thank you C.W. for your heartfelt story of St. Anthony's help in finding something important to you. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~