Wednesday, March 29, 2017

St. Anthony, I Gave Up Looking

Today, 6/3/17, as I was trying to construct my fencing, my drill broke. I decided to try and fix it. And so... as I was unfastening all the screws, I found that inside that drill there were two numbers of carbons among others. Each of which was held in its respective position by two individual springs. Accidentally one of the springs was disturbed by my movement. This caused the carbon to fly out of the drill. To cut the story short, I started looking for the carbon within the radius where I thought it would be. After about 10 minutes and still unable to find it, eventually I gave up, sat down when suddenly I thought of St. Anthony. I heard in the past that he is a great saint, particularly for lost things. So, I called upon his name saying, "St. Anthony, please look for my carbon, I could not find it. I promise you I'll spread your name if you find it." Then I resumed looking for approximately another 10 minutes, but to no avail. So, I stopped, I packed my broken drill and uttered, "St. Anthony, I gave up looking." I stood up, called it a day, and walked towards the door of my house. As I was walking, suddenly I saw the piece of carbon laying on the concrete pavement right in front of me. I was amazed. I picked it up and restarted my drill repair work. Thank you St Anthony.

Thank you L.S. for your great story of St. Anthony's help. Have a story of your own to share? Email us and we will post it on the blog~