Monday, December 26, 2016

I Knew Only St. Anthony Could Help

First of all I want to say sorry for writing this email so late. In spite of that, I receive St. Anthony's blessing every time, whenever I am in need. I came to know about the lost and found prayer from one of my friends and church family. After seeing their trust and faith, I also prayed for my lost jewelry box. Before going to vacation I securely kept my jewelry box, but could not find it after coming home from vacation. As per the post on this blog, first I search my best, and then I prayed the St. Antony's lost and found prayer. All of sudden I found my lost jewelry box, and interestingly at the same place where I had searched again and again. Thanks to the Lord too who help me get me my bag which was had a gift from my husband. After I found I said the thank you prayer but did not write your blog.... somewhat procrastinating. Before I could finish my promise, I got into one more situation where I knew only St. Anthony could help, and again without loosing a minute I prayed his lost and found prayer, and miraculously I found a very important document which was required to buy our house. Thank you St. Anthony for all the help. May his blessings be with us always.

Thank you D.J. for your stories of St. Anthony's help in your life. Have a story you would like to share with our readers? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog.