Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It Would Have To Be A Miracle

I lost my best and favorite pair of prescription eyeglasses about 3 months ago, and have been searching all over for my glasses. I am on Medicaid, so my glasses are an out of pocket expense. I had to search everywhere and even moved furniture at my mother's house thinking I lost them there! Finally,  I gave in and tried to order a new pair but they were out of stock. This past Saturday,  I was cleaning my room and moved a few things that my daughter put in there. Below those items was my St. Anthony prayer card! So, I asked -- he had helped before -- if he could help find my glasses. It would have to be a miracle. Well, today, I happened to stop in a store and talked to an old friend I hadn't seen in years. BEHIND HIM TAPED ON THE WALL WERE MY GLASSES! I have so much to be thankful for to St. Anthony. I believe in his miraculous powers. This strengthens my faith even more! May God bless everyone!

Thank you P.K. for your amazing story of St. Anthony's help. If you have a story of your own to share with our readers, email it to us and we will post it on our blog.