Sunday, April 10, 2016

He Truly Is A Miracle Worker

I am a caregiver for my Mom, since she went into assisted living, over a year ago. For the past 2 to 3 weeks, I have been diligently hunting and searching all over my house for the very important papers relating to the selling of my Mom's home last year, so that I can get her taxes done. Today, this afternoon, I was feeling so discouraged, that I decided to look up the Saint for lost and found on the internet. My research told me that it was Saint Anthony. I found a quiet spot in my home, and said the prayer to Saint Anthony, for help in finding the papers. Later my husband and I had our supper, and after supper, I started looking again. I picked up a black bag that I have used for stuff for Mom, and that I had searched a number of times previously, and to my surprise, I found the papers. I couldn't believe it. I looked in there before and didn't see them. I know Saint Anthony answered my prayers. I am so grateful to him, for his help. He truly is a miracle worker. The papers were found in less than 6 hours. THANK YOU, SAINT ANTHONY.

Thank you Anonymous for your miraculous story of St. Anthony's help. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~