Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I Am Not Even Catholic

I have a money belt in which I keep all of my charge cards, gift cards, insurance and medical id, cash, driver license, etc. I could not find it and was desperately worried. I spent two and a half hours searching the entire house and car multiple times but was unsuccessful in locating the belt. I said the prayer to St. Anthony a few times. I then started the search again while repeating the prayer that I found on your site. I located the money belt in less than ten minutes! I said a prayer of thanks to St. Anthony. I also wanted to thank you for the information that I found on your site. Btw, I am not even Catholic.

Thank you S.D. for your great story; may St. Anthony always be by your side, guiding you to find the things most needed in this life and the next~