Thursday, October 1, 2015

St. Anthony Helped Me Find It

I live in Pinetown, South Africa. Last year during Sunday Mass our Priest told us about St. Anthony of Padua, I took note as I always do, not knowing that I will be calling on St. Anthony just three days later. My husband lost a very important memory stick which belonged to his manager, we looked everywhere for it with no luck. Then I remembered what Father had taught us - after calling on St. Anthony's help I was led straight to the car and there was the memory stick, stuck between the armrest and the front passenger seat!
Last week on Tuesday I lost a test exercise book which had been submitted to me for moderation. On Wednesday I looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it. Since it was a long weekend for schools here on Friday I went to the Repository and bought a St. Anthony's pin, took it to church on Sunday, and our Priest blessed it. On Monday I wore the pin to work, said the prayer, and went straight to one of the two cupboards that are in the office (on Wednesday I had already looked in that cupboard) and inside was an empty box of duplicating paper with only one item inside, the exercise book!!! The box was not there on Wednesday - how it got there I don't know, but the most important thing to me is that St. Anthony helped me find it!! St. Anthony is truly the finder of lost items! I am truly grateful! Kind regards, N.M.

Thank you N.M. for your inspirational story of St. Anthony's assistance in your life. If you have a story of prayers answered through the intercession of St. Anthony, please email them to us and we will post them on the blog.