Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's Always A Sense Of Amazement

Today I prayed to St. Anthony to give my mind the clarity and the guidance I needed to find my keys. My search began yesterday and into today. And in the course of my search for my keys ended with me finding your blog!
I searched through kitchen drawers and cabinets, counter tops, appliances, dressers, furniture, restrooms, bedrooms, laundry baskets, my vehicle and the garage. I took a break and talked with my mother who reminded me to pray to St. Anthony. She's constantly praying to him for herself and for others. So I did; I asked that he help me in my search, I prayed that he'd help clear my mind, help me be patient and give the guidance I was looking for to start my search again. I got up, went out to my car again, came back in the kitchen and there were my keys laying on the floor!! It's always a sense of amazement when St Anthony helps you in your time of loss. I felt so gracious I wanted to say prayer of thanks to him, and searched online for a "St. Anthony prayer of gratitude" and ended up finding this blog as well!!

We are grateful that you found our blog as well as your keys, thank you V.D. for sharing your story~