Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Chaplet Of St. Anthony

This Chaplet of St. Anthony consists of thirteen Our Fathers, Hail Marys, and Glory Be's, in honor of the thirteen favors mentioned in the “Miraculous Responsory”. The following prayers may be used before the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be prayers.

1.) Most gracious St. Anthony, keep me from sin and enable me to persevere in good.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
2.) Great St. Anthony, keep whatever is uncharitable far from me.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
3.) Dear St. Anthony, make mine a true, lasting and vibrant faith.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
4.) Good St. Anthony, banish from my heart all that would cloud God’s love.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
5.) St. Anthony, encouraged by your gentleness, help me to grow in genuine conversion of heart.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
6.) St. Anthony heal me. Obtain for me true love of God and health of mind and soul.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
7.) St. Anthony, with my Guardian Angel, guide me through the perils of this life and keep me safe.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
8.) St. Anthony, protect me from the devil’s temptations and obtain for me God’s help.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
9.) St. Anthony, healer of the sick, preserve my life and grant me blessings of good health.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
10.) Saint of miracles, finder of lost things, help me to discover what is truly important in my life.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
11.) St. Anthony, my helper and friend of God, be my defense and security in times of doubt.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
12.) St. Anthony, friend of God, I ask your intercession at God’s throne for divine grace.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be
13.) St. Anthony, I join with you now and with the whole company of Heaven in praising the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be