Friday, August 15, 2014

I Lost Hope And Prayed

I (who am not Catholic but had enough faith in this prayer to use it) prayed to St. Anthony to find my missing wallet with important items inside of it. Before the prayer I searched everywhere, but once I lost hope and prayed, the wallet immediately became found in a place I searched before. Because of this prayer and mostly of God's unfailing love, I found my wallet and I thank the Lord for seeing me through, once again!

Thank you M.J. for sending in your story of trust in the Lord's help, through the intercession of St. Anthony - God's friend and ours~ Why pray to St. Anthony, or any of the Saints in Heaven to intercede for us? Click here for a beautiful explanation of why we ask those closest to God, the Saints, to pray for our intentions.