Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank You God And St. Anthony

I had my bag stolen from me in a shopping mall in Toronto, Canada. I had my passport and all important documents in the bag. I had some money as well. I went to the police and all security people and nobody was able to help me. They told me it is very unlikely that I would get it back. I cried and prayed to St. Anthony for lost and stolen items.
After 2 days the police downtown phoned me and told me they had my bag, that the money was stolen but all important documents were still intact. I could not believe what I was hearing. If you ever doubt the power of God, never fade in your faith. God is here for us and he knows our pain. If you are in whatever trouble God is here for you. Many thank St. Anthony for conveying my prayers to God.

Thank you Y.R. for your story of faith in God. If you have a story of St. Anthony's help that you would like to share, please email us your story and we will post it on our blog~