Wednesday, December 11, 2013

An Early Christmas Present

I recently lost my iPhone at a local grocery store just a couple of hours before they closed for the day. By the time I realized my phone was missing the store was already closed. That night I prayed to St. Anthony and said the chant. The next day when I called the grocery store, lo and behold they had it. Customer service said it was found in "one of the carts" only that morning. You know what else is unusual, because I was in a rush that night, I didn't even use a cart. Thank you so much St.Anthony, you are truly a blessing. An early Christmas present.

Thank you blog reader A.F. for your great little story of St. Anthony's help in finding your phone. If you have a Saint Anthony story of your own to share with out readers, please email it to us to post~