Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Was Pretty Sure It Was A Hopeless Case

Here is a recent story from one of our readers:

I can't begin to count how many times he has helped me and my family. The most recent being when I noticed that my diamond was missing from my wedding ring, which I have had for 25 years. I had already been down working in my large vegetable garden that morning, and had also stood for about 20 minutes on my friends gravel driveway, chatting after dropping my son off to spend the day on their farm with her 2 boys. I was pretty sure it was a hopeless case because I did not have any idea of when it had fallen out. I still asked St. Anthony for his help. I then took my shoes off to walk around the house to see if I would step on it. I did. It's now back in my ring, where it belongs. I can't wait to meet him in Heaven. He may be tired of me though. I do talk with him an awful lot.