Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To Bombard Saint Anthony With Prayers


I have a doozie of a story of how Saint Anthony found an object very dear to me...My mom gave me her Graduation ring from High School (1926 vintage) when I was twelve. I am nearly 70. Last week it was gone! I looked again and again, especially where I normally keep it, but nothing...My students helped clean the shelves(I am a private piano teacher) yet NOTHING>>> So, I gave up and asked all my friends and students to bombard Saint Anthony with prayers, and on Saturday there was the ring EXACTLY where I always kept it.. We looked in that very place alllll week..Thank you, Saint Anthony.

A great 'thank you!' to one of our readers for emailing us this inspiring St. Anthony story. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~