Monday, October 15, 2012

I Took His Devotion Seriously

I am a educated man who always struggled in my life to find a job. Age was catching with me to get married but no job no money. I have heard of St. Anthony as a kid but never asked him for favors. Until few years back - I took his devotion seriously and asked him favors which he granted me.
Now I have a job and married for few months and planning to have a baby and will name my son Antonio in the honor of the great Saint with whom I am in constant touch on a daily basis. I have put my life into his hands to ask for me to Jesus things which he finds right for me. St. Anthony is for me every thing and I will always pray for him for the rest of my life. Thank you St. Anthony, the world does not know what you mean to me.

Thank you A. for sharing how St. Anthony has helped you over the years. Have a story of how St. Anthony has influenced your life? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~