Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Small Step

Recently my son lost/misplaced his drivers license and was frantic to find it. He had looked everywhere he could think of. He has fallen away from the Church and has been having problems. I continually pray for him. When he told me of his lost license, I suggested he say a prayer to St. Anthony. He knows that I have turned to him many times over the years. We both said a prayer and he left for work. A short while later he called me to tell me that he found it in his glove box (where he had previously looked twice before). It was mixed in with some papers. I only hope that this was one small step in bringing him back to his faith. I never thought of it before until this very moment, posting this story, but my son is lost. He is a lost sheep. I need to go say a prayer.....

Thank you to P.S. for emailing us this heartfelt story - please keep her son in your prayers. Have your own testimony to share about St. Anthony and answered prayer? Email us to have it posted on our blog~