Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Gold Earring Found

I had a pair of gold earrings from my mother, who is now deceased. I lost one of the earrings - I realized at one point I was wearing only one earring. I immediately searched the room and hallway for the other earring. I didn't find it and was crushed that the earring was lost forever. The next morning, after praying to St. Anthony, the earring was laying right in the middle of the hallway where I could not miss it. The light hit it, and it caught my eye. I was baffled because there is NO WAY I could have missed it the previous day, being right in the center of the hall.

Never underestimate the power of the saints. I pray to the saints daily and ask them to intercede for me even before I need help. I think between the saints and the angels, we can pray for help to prevent tragedy, lost items, or whatever misfortune may be waiting for us.