Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Diamond Twice Found

Many years ago, on our a way home from a summer vacation in Canada, I noticed my diamond had fallen out of my engagement ring. I mentioned it to my husband who stated that I probably lost it somewhere in the ocean and I won't ever find it again. The diamond was the original stone he gave me when he asked me to marry him. I prayed to St. Anthony in hopes my husband was wrong and the stone was somwhere in our vehicle. The follwoing morning, as we were unpacking the trunk, there on the floor of the trunk was my stone! Praise God, I thought! Thank you St. Anthony.

Several years later I once again lost the daimond out of my engagemnet ring....again St. Anthony was beckoned to help me. Something told me to look in the driveway near the grill. There sparkling in the afternoon sunlight was my stone...once again found. I have always seen this as a sign from God. I am so blessed and have a wonderful man to share my life with and have now for 26 years. Thanks again to St. Anthony for finding the stone, twice!!