Friday, September 30, 2011

St. Anthony's Comment Box Quotes - From Blogger Mary

Blogger Mary said...

July 31st, 2011 10:33 am

Thank you dear St. Anthony for answering my prayers. As my daughter labored with her first baby I asked you to help them find their way to a healthy delivery. And, though she came close to a C-section, my prayer to you was answered and she safely delivered her precious son. Then again, as she struggled with nursing her baby, I asked you to help them find their way together. And, once more, you did. I tell everyone I can about your positive role in my life and I thank you fromt he bottom of my heart. Whenever I invoke your help, I always say that I know there are many more important losses than mine - one's health, children, financial resources - and yet you answer my prayer all the same. I envision you in another life, sitting with the ones I've loved and lost, working to help me through my difficulties. It is such a peaceful, joyful vision for me. Till next time....