Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Irish Ring Lost & Found

I have had St. Anthony as a special friend for years. He has helped me find numerous items. The first items were money to buy gas so I could get to work. The next miracle occurred when I thought I had lost my Claddaugh ring. I looked for about a year, but never asked for St. Anthony's intercession because I felt I could find it. I was sure it was in my bedroom, so checked my vacuum, emptied and strained all contents of the bag and continued this practice. I kept hoping it would be found. I finally said a prayer to St. Anthony. It was within a day that I went to an often-used plastic container for jewelry. There was my ring in plain sight. I had checked that container numerous times before, so I know it was another of St. Anthony's miracles.