Tuesday, July 19, 2011

St. Anthony's email bag - from Malaysia

My name is Theresa and I am from Malaysia. Saint Anthony has helped me a lot and I count on his devotions daily to make my life more manageable and better in many aspects. I was introduced to Saint Anthony by a close friend of mine when I had difficulty coping with my Masters assignments. I was a full time working student with three young kids and it was difficult for me to cope with my studies and family commitments at the same time. After my prayer to Saint Anthony, my results improved drastically and I was able to concentrate better in my studies. Further, Saint Anthony has helped me countless times to recover lost items either big or small. I invoke his intercession every day and may his name be made known throughout the universe.

Have your own testimony about St. Anthony and answered prayer? Email us to share your story~